A roadmap for protectionism - the elevator and the staircase
We assess the risks of a full-blown global trade war and its implication for the global economy and markets. While we consider this to be a low probability event, we present a road map for navigating it.
In this 45 minute webcast, Daniel Morris, senior strategist (macro team), Guillermo Felices, head of research and strategy (multi-asset team) and Chi Lo, senior economist, Greater China (macro team), will present these distinct risk scenarios and discuss what investors can do to prepare for them.
Join us for this live cast where our speakers will cover:
- Protectionism as a reversal of globalisation
- Two scenarios for an escalation of protectionism to trade wars
- How would an escalation to trade wars pan out?
- Economic and market implications
- Multi-asset strategy implications
- Guillermo Felices, head of research and strategy
- Chi Lo, senior economist, Greater China
- Daniel Morris, senior strategist
Click here to register
Wednesday 25 April 2018
11:00 AM EDT
4:00 PM GST
5:00 PM CET
11:00 PM HKT
How do I register? The webcast plays via our BrightTalk platform. If you have not previously registered with BrightTalk you will need to create a username and password to view this webcast.What if I can't make it? A replay of the webcast will be available on-demand via the same link used to register.