As many governments around the world work to address mounting concerns over climate change, electric vehicles can contribute to the long-term solution by cutting the transportation sector’s heavy carbon emissions. As emerging markets (EM) develop, their CO2 emissions are poised to rise precipitously, underscoring the need for electric cars to help address this daunting challenge.
China, the world’s most populous country and the second largest economy, has taken a lead role in electric vehicle (EV) development among emerging markets and globally, but how do we expect key markets such as India to develop? How can electric vehicles evolve in other emerging market countries?
Listen to the webcast and hear analysts from both our emerging market and Indian equities teams discuss the future opportunities.
They will cover these topics:
- Why are electric vehicles so relevant for emerging markets?
- How has China emerged as a key player?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for electric vehicle development in India?
- In which other countries are we seeing opportunities and progress?
- Rina Jha, CFA, Senior Analyst, Global Emerging Market Equities
- Brijesh Ved, Head of Equities – PMS & Offshore Advisory (India)
- Miten Vora, Senior Research Analyst – PMS & Offshore Advisory (India)
The replay is available on-demand via the same link used to register.
For more webcasts, click here >To discover our funds and select the ones that meet your requirements, click here > Any views expressed here are those of the author as of the date of publication, are based on available information, and are subject to change without notice. Individual portfolio management teams may hold different views and may take different investment decisions for different clients.